Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Review of our Company from a Vending Machines Business Expert!

I, at times, scour the web for reviews, customer feedback and things of that nature regarding our company. It's hard to do because, it seems as though the entire world has decided to try and start a vending machines company and blast the web with all sorts of posts and information!

Well, tonight - something told me to weed through all of the b.s. and see if I could find something useful ... and I did!

Here is what I found: Vending Machines Business Expert Review of Our Company!

We greatly thank you, Chad, and we have sent you an email via your livejournal account and hope to hear back from you!

I, personally, don't know you but I am sure that my boss does. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! Many in the business of vending machines are too busy to do such a thing - or just don't care enough to.

Again, we thank you very much!

Our Vending Machines Home Page

1 comment:

  1. No problem on the review. I just shared it here ... I am very much happy to promote companies that do me right Vending Machines

    ReplyDelete